Our workplace Health and Safety Management System is based on a belief that the wellbeing of all people associated or affected by our business must be our primary consideration. The system complies with AS4801.
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. The public will beafforded equal priority to that of our staff and contractors. The primary goal of our system is to ensure an accident / incident free workplace
Key objectives are :
- To ensure compliance with relevant Western Australian Workplace Health and Safety legislation.
- To aim to achieve an accident free workplace.
- To make health and safety an integral part of every position.
- To ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis.
- To ensure potential incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
- Understanding the total work process and associated hazards and control measures – This is achieved through a process of safe work method statements for all tasks, drafted and approved by management in consultation with all members of staff.
- Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration to implementing the appropriate set of control measures for each activity.